Classes will not be running in 2022.
Please consider enrolling in Level 1 once your baby is crawling.
Our Foundations classes offer your baby a sensory-rich yet caring and gentle environment where they can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, and objects.
With shared activities for babies and their caregivers, Foundations classes provide you the opportunity to strengthen your connection with your child through joyful music-making experiences.
What to expect in a Foundations class:
- Your child will experience songs and rhymes
- Your child will participate in back-and-forth vocal plays and other parent-child interactions that build neural pathways in a baby’s developing brain
- Your child will explore baby-safe instruments and enjoy sensory object play
- Your child will participate in instrument play alongs, singing, story time, massage, and relaxation activities
Foundation class benefits:
- Your child will develop increased balance and control over movements and strengthened core muscles
- Your child will build their ability to embrace both familiar and unfamiliar social experiences
- Your child will develop their listening and back-and-forth communication skills
- Your child will develop their language and literacy skills through a variety of spoken sounds and rhythms.
- Your child will be introduced to key-word sign language using Auslan.